Frequently Asked Membership Questions

I haven't received by bill for my 2016 Farm Bureau dues?

The Hancock County Farm Bureau, the Illinois Farm Bureau and COUNTRY Financial are working together to make it easier for associate members who are also COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company or COUNTRY Preferred Insurance Company customers to pay their membership dues.  If your county/Illinois Farm Bureau associate membership is required by COUNTRY Financial for your personal lines policy, effective October 1, 2015 your annual county/Illinois Farm Bureau membership dues will be included with your insurance premium in one billing for most personal lines policies.  From then on, you will only need to make one easy payment to COUNTRY Financial and we'll take care of the rest!  Adding your membership dues to the COUNTRY premium bill may change the timing of your membership dues payment.  If so, you will remain a member of county/Illinois Farm Bureau during the time between your last payment year and your new payment due date.

Following payment of your dues your membership cards will be mailed to you.  At that time you will have the opportunity to voluntarily contribute to the Hancock County Farm Bureau Foundation and Activator.

Need Your Membership Card?

You can contact the Hancock County Farm Bureau office via email - or call us at: 217.357.3141 Monday - Friday 8 am- 4:30 pm.  

We no longer offer bail bond cards!!

Due to the recent legislative activity of Bill SB2583 "Sign and Drive," Illinois Farm Bureau will no longer promote the Bail BOnd program.  This legislation codifies the significant move over the past several years to not require that a license or other device be surrendered for petty offenses like most traffic violations.  This bill would allow drivers to simply sign their ticket rather than surrender their license when they receive a petty traffic citation.  Under the bill, the secretary of state's office would be required to temporarily suspend the driver's license if he or she doesn't appear for court.